Who doesn’t love free stuff? Check out all the free stuff you can get here at Provident Planning!
No cost, no obligation! Just free updates from Provident Planning in your favorite feed reader or in your e-mail. Choose below:
That’s right! You can join over 3,000 other people and download this 52 page e-book on what the Bible teaches about contentment at no cost. If you want to learn more, check out this summary of the Contentment Is Wealth series. Or click the picture to download a PDF copy right now:
Free Bible Study Resources!
Interested in what the Bible says about contentment, work, prosperity, or tithing and giving? Check out these free bible study resources:
- Prosperity (why the “prosperity gospel” is false)
- Giving (the first paragraph has links to the other articles)
- Personal Finance Bible Verses (nearly 1,200 Bible verses about personal finance)
Free Calculators & Spreadsheets
Every now and then, I create free spreadsheets to make it easier for you to handle your finances and plan for the future. Click the links below to check out the free calculators I’ve released so far:
- Budgeting Spreadsheet (link near the end of the article)
- Retirement Savings Calculator (be sure to follow the instructions or the results are useless)
- Portfolio Allocation Calculator
- Portfolio Rebalancing Calculator
- How Much Is a Penny Saved Worth for You? Calculator (at the end)
It’s everywhere! Just click around a bit and you’ll find plenty. Try one of the categories on the left or the archives.
I am learning a lot
Rev. Sean Cox