I have great news! J.D. Roth of Get Rich Slowly published a guest post I submitted to him. It’s up on his website today. It’s called The Personal Finance Continuum. In the article, I discuss the idea that there are a number of money-making or money-saving activities you can pursue with varying rewards and effort. The important thing isn’t always picking the “right” activity but picking the ones that you enjoy and will help you reach your goals. Be sure to check it out and leave a comment!
Note to visitors from Get Rich Slowly: Thanks for stopping by! If you’d like to get a better feel for what Provident Planning is all about, make sure you check out the Start Here page. I’ve got some free stuff for you as well. Thanks again for taking the time to visit!
If you enjoyed this, you might like:
- XTrade Experts’s Review the Post-Brexit Situation
- Tips for Getting Personal Loans with Bad Credit
- Is the mortgage application about to have its own "Uber moment"?
- Discover Five Ways to Effectively Use Online Video Conferencing
- Importance of Having a Lawyer Who Specializes in Family Law