Living in “Amish country” often affords me the privilege of seeing some interesting sights. Take this one for instance:
And in case you can’t tell what’s wrong with the picture, I’ve zoomed in and highlight the problem for you:
This is an example of the dangers of extreme frugality (frugality at the expense of safety). I hope this was just a temporary fix!
This was just an interesting picture I wanted to share with you all. Hope you got a laugh like I did!
And yes, the Amish do drive tractors occasionally. Some even own tractors, but those tractors won’t have rubber wheels. Instead, they use steel wheels. I’m guessing this guy was borrowing the John Deere from a neighbor.
If you enjoyed this, you might like:
- Why You Need the Best Resources Available for Your Trading Efforts
- XTrade Europe - The Logistics of Online Trading
- XTrade Experts’s Review the Post-Brexit Situation
- Tips for Getting Personal Loans with Bad Credit
- Is the mortgage application about to have its own "Uber moment"?