Readers who know me personally may already be aware that I launched my financial planning firm in January but most of you probably aren’t. I didn’t announce it on here yet because I was busy with the trip to Haiti and a number of other things for a while. But I’ve finally launched a business website and I wanted to share it with you.
The name of the business is Provident Planning, Inc. (just like this blog), and you can find out everything you might want to know about what I do and how I do it on Provident Planning’s business website (or you can click the green button at the top right of this page). Basically, I’m offering financial planning advice on a fee-only basis (hourly or flat fee). I also offer tax preparation at an hourly rate.
I was trained as a financial planner and worked in wealth management before starting Provident Planning. But I was tired of only being able to serve the wealthy and not having the ability to fully incorporate my faith into my work. So I’ve set up Provident Planning so I can work with people from all backgrounds and can include faith discussions in my work.
That’s the announcement to let you know I’ve officially launched my business. Now for the giveaway!
In exchange for your feedback, I’m offering one hour of financial planning advice (a $100 value!!!) over the phone to one random winner. During the phone call, you’ll have the chance to ask me any questions you might have about personal finances. You won’t have to share any personal details (like SSN’s, account numbers, full name, etc.) if you don’t feel comfortable doing so. If you’re not sure what I can help with, then make sure you check out the “Services” page on Provident Planning’s business website. Here’s what you can do to enter:
- Visit Provident Planning’s business website. Then leave a useful comment on this post with a suggestion for improvement or a question you have about my business (that wasn’t answered on the FAQ page). – worth 3 entries
- Tweet about this giveaway. Your tweet should say “Win a Chance for Free Financial Planning Advice by Giving Your Feedback on Provident Planning – http://bit.ly/aB8yQZ @providentplan” (link points to this post) – worth 2 entries
You can only do each of those things once, but you can do both of them to get a total of 5 entries in this giveaway. Duplicate entries will not be counted (e.g., you leave more than one useful comment).
All entries must be made by 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time on Monday, March 8, 2010. The winner will be chosen through a random drawing using the integer generator on random.org. I’ll update this post on Monday evening to announce the winner. The winner will also be contacted by e-mail to get their phone number and set up a time to talk, so be sure you use a valid e-mail address when you leave a comment. If the winner is via a Twitter entry, I’ll send a direct message to get your e-mail address. The winner must respond by 9:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 10th, or I’ll select another winner. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!
If you enjoyed this, you might like:
- Why You Need the Best Resources Available for Your Trading Efforts
- XTrade Europe - The Logistics of Online Trading
- XTrade Experts’s Review the Post-Brexit Situation
- Tips for Getting Personal Loans with Bad Credit
- Is the mortgage application about to have its own "Uber moment"?