Welcome to the 23rd edition of the Best of Money Carnival! I’d like to thank Free Money Finance for letting me host the carnival for this week. I couldn’t come up with a good theme, so I just found pictures of numbers to show how I ranked the articles. Here are the 10 best posts from this past week’s submissions:
Bob presents 4 methods to pay off your mortgage early posted at Christian Personal Finance.
MLR writes about the Top 15 College Degrees by Starting Salary in 2009 posted at My Life ROI, Getting the Best Return On Life.
Jeff Rose discusses What you need to know about your Medicare and Medicaid Benefits posted at Jeff Rose, Certified Financial Planner.
J.D. Roth tells us How to Get Your Free Credit Report Online: A Step-by-Step Guide posted at Get Rich Slowly.
Patrick @ Cash Money Life asks Do You Know How Much Interest You Are Paying Each Month? posted at Cash Money Life.
Craig Ford warns us of the 14 Statements of Financial Losers posted at Money Help For Christians.
That’s it! Thanks for reading, and be sure to check in at GenYWealth next Monday for the next edition of the Best of Money Carnival.
If you enjoyed this, you might like:
- XTrade Experts’s Review the Post-Brexit Situation
- Tips for Getting Personal Loans with Bad Credit
- Is the mortgage application about to have its own "Uber moment"?
- Discover Five Ways to Effectively Use Online Video Conferencing
- Importance of Having a Lawyer Who Specializes in Family Law