With less than a month left to file your federal income taxes, I’m thinking some of you might have a tax question or two you’d like answered. So here’s my offer. You leave your tax question here in the comments or contact me directly, and I’ll answer it! Normally, I’d charge $100/hour for income tax planning and $75/hour for income tax preparation – but I’m offering this service to you absolutely free!!! I’m making this offer available until April 15th, 2010.
Now just a few rules:
- Any tax question is fair game. Nothing is too simple or complex!
- Don’t leave any personal information in a comment. They’re available for the entire public to see!!!
- If you contact me directly, I’ll keep any personal information absolutely private. I will reserve the right to use your question in a post on this website, but I will not share any of your personal information on here.
So what do I get out of this? Well, other than the pleasure of helping my readers, I’ll be answering questions that other people are probably searching for as well. I’ll put the answers in posts on this website, and hopefully people will find those posts when they search for their question. More visits is a good thing for me! (But I’ll send you your answer before the post is published. I schedule my posts in advance, so I don’t want you to have to wait.)
But you get free tax help at no cost, so what do you have to lose? Leave a comment now or contact me directly!
If you enjoyed this, you might like:
- Would Jesus Support the Buffet Tax Law?
- Tax Tip: Combine a Traditional IRA Deduction with the Retirement Savings Contribution Credit
- Is Renting Throwing Away Money?
- The Hobby Loss Rule: What It Is and Why You Don't Want to Break It
- Free Spreadsheet to Track Business Expenses for Schedule C