After 9 months and over 200 posts, Provident Planning has had 20,000 visitors! To celebrate, I’m giving away $20 in cash to you, my readers. Without you, I wouldn’t have gotten this far. Thank you so much!
Since this isn’t a huge giveaway, I’m not going to make it difficult for you to enter. But I’d also like to get some feedback from you. So here’s what you can do to enter:
- Fill out the form at the end of this post. – 3 entries
- Tweet about this giveaway. Your tweet should say “$20 Giveaway at Provident Planning – http://bit.ly/bZP14s @providentplan”. (The link points to this post.) – 2 entries
- Include a link to this giveaway in a blog post. If your blog doesn’t send pings or trackbacks, make sure you email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to your post so it will get counted. – 3 entries
You can only do each of those things once, but you can do all three of them to get a total of 8 entries in this giveaway. Duplicate entries will not be counted (e.g., you fill out the feedback form below more than once).
All entries must be made by 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time on Monday, March 1, 2010. The winner will be chosen through a random drawing using the integer generator on random.org. I’ll update this post on Monday evening to announce the winner. The winner will also be contacted by e-mail to receive the $20 cash via PayPal, so be sure you use a valid e-mail address in the form below. If the winner is via a Twitter entry, I’ll send a direct message to get your e-mail address. The winner must respond by 9:00 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 3rd, or I’ll select another winner. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!
And the Winner Is…
With only three entries, everyone’s odds of winning were quite good. But congratulations are due to Donna! She won the random drawing, so I’ll be emailing her to confirm. If she doesn’t reply by 9:00 PM EST on Wednesday, March 3rd, then I’ll select another winner through a random drawing. Thanks to everyone who participated (all three of you!), and make sure you enter the next giveaway. If I keep getting so few entries, you have great chances to win!!! 😛
If you enjoyed this, you might like:
- Why You Need the Best Resources Available for Your Trading Efforts
- XTrade Europe - The Logistics of Online Trading
- XTrade Experts’s Review the Post-Brexit Situation
- Tips for Getting Personal Loans with Bad Credit
- Is the mortgage application about to have its own "Uber moment"?